Friday, July 18, 2008
It's Raining, It's Pouring!!!
Cyndee’s new hobby is Water Management. Just kidding – after receiving a $200 water bill last month, Cyndee now takes advantage of all that Mother Nature has to offer. Whenever it storms, Cyndee strategically places every available bucket to collect rain pouring off the roof and then scrambles to empty the buckets onto the grass before they overflow! Her goal is to not let one drop of rain go to waste. She even scoops it off the driveway onto the lawn with the snow shovel. Perfect! There is a use for the snow shovel here in Georgia after all. Even Amanda joined in! Tom thinks they’re crazy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calloway Plantation in Washington Georgia
I'll take you to see it if you come and visit me, Kristin! You know you want to!!!
This is a little old school house out in back of the plantation house.
Later everyone made me sit in the teachers desk. I missed it just a little bit!! You probably can't tell, but it was blazing hot that day!
Another one of the mansion.
Everyone looks so cute. Where are Katie's pants? They are out drying in the heat! She feel asleep in the car on the way there and had a little accident.
Kristin would have liked this trip!
We went to see an old Southern Plantation house. It was so neat! Look how close to everything we were able to get.
This one is for Grandma!
Mom, don't you have quilt frames like this?
When Grandpa and Grandma Came To Visit
We had no idea Papa could play the piano!
Thanks Grandpa and Tom!
We took advantage of Grandpa's talent and built this computer desk in a couple of days. It is soo nice!! Now We have a real place for the computer and I want to do the bills up her too. I'll add a completed picture when Tom puts them onto the computer from the camera.
We celebrated Grandpa Richards' birthday here.
We made Grandpa a white cake with white frosting on it. His favorite!!
3 comments:
Impressive! You keep catching that rain. Those people in Cali could learn a few things from you.
LOL. I am still laughing. Only because no one in there right mind would do something crazy like this EXCEPT my sweet sister. It does not suprise me you are out in the pouring rain doing something like this. It is reasons like this I love you so much. At least you keep everyone laughing.
You are so funny Cyndee. I am glad you have such energy to try to catch the falling rain. I am glad I am not the only one who worries about saving money.
Post a Comment