![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Natalie Gwen Richards
Natalie was born on Sunday August 16, 2009 in Augusta, GA. She decided not to wait until her due date and came 2 weeks early. She weighed 6lbs 6 oz and was 19.5" long and is very beautiful with lots of blond hair. She is so fun to have with and everyone, especially Amanda, wants to hold her. Amanda is always willing to change her diapers or clothes. We are truly blessed to have her in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calloway Plantation in Washington Georgia
I'll take you to see it if you come and visit me, Kristin! You know you want to!!!
This is a little old school house out in back of the plantation house.
Later everyone made me sit in the teachers desk. I missed it just a little bit!! You probably can't tell, but it was blazing hot that day!
Another one of the mansion.
Everyone looks so cute. Where are Katie's pants? They are out drying in the heat! She feel asleep in the car on the way there and had a little accident.
Kristin would have liked this trip!
We went to see an old Southern Plantation house. It was so neat! Look how close to everything we were able to get.
This one is for Grandma!
Mom, don't you have quilt frames like this?
When Grandpa and Grandma Came To Visit
We had no idea Papa could play the piano!
Thanks Grandpa and Tom!
We took advantage of Grandpa's talent and built this computer desk in a couple of days. It is soo nice!! Now We have a real place for the computer and I want to do the bills up her too. I'll add a completed picture when Tom puts them onto the computer from the camera.
We celebrated Grandpa Richards' birthday here.
We made Grandpa a white cake with white frosting on it. His favorite!!

6 comments:
Congratulations! She looks just like Katie!!! She is adorable.
Wow congrats!! She is seriously one of the most beautiful newborns I have ever seen!!!
I had no idea that you were expecting. Congratulations!! She is absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy for you
She is so beautiful! I was sad I didn't get a chance to see her on Sunday...I was trying to rush to get to the primary room to get set up. I'm so happy for you and also that I know you have a block know :) YAY!
Congrats! She's so beautiful! How are you feeling? I hope you're doing well. So- how do you keep the cute bow in her hair? I know there's a trick there somewhere... :) You have a beautiful family and one very lucky husband and dad! :)
Shellie Person
I'm glad I found you on Kelly's blog. I was hoping you would have some pictures of the new baby. She is so sweet. We're having another girl the end of January. It's sooner than I had planned, but we're all excited.
Post a Comment